Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here it is, please be some what gentle with the comments but yes it's true I am thinking about trading in the doo doo for a honda four-wheeler. I can't seem to afford both toys so i gotta choose one and where i live winter sux and we gotta trailer everywhere just to ride half decent. so if everyone wnats to comment, bring it cause i am having a hard time figuring out what to do? thanks-die hard sledder gone sour

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
if sledding is really bad where you are i would have to say get a quad because you would get more use out of it.  If you are going with a honda, i have a 2001 400 EX and its awsome, get one of those things.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I traded my sled for a honda rancher this last winter because of the same thing (no snow) and sofar I am not regretting it. I have had more fun on my wheeler so far this year than I had on my sled in two years. Plus adding hop up parts to a wheeler is just as much fun. Go to my 50megs site to see pics of my Rancher and some of my riding pics.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I've been riding a sled, of some kind or another, every winter since 1970. I've owned a couple of Yamaha sport quads (full
tilt modified Banshee and a dead stock Warrior) for 3 years now. Sleds and quads are both huge fun, no doubt. I've never considered the question you ask about having one or the other. They darn sure both have their drawbacks. The sleds a 3 month at best season, and the quads, my God, the dirt and dust when riding with friends! That would be, in my experience, what turns most people away from them, the dirt when riding with others. I wish you the best of luck on your decision.

AL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts