Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about trading in my zr 800 for zr 900. Huge difference? probably not. I really like to have piece of mind of most of the bugs worked out. i have a '01 so it has it's drawbacks...pistons, APV cables,old style tunnel, bars, etc. somewhat of a tough decision...

·
Registered
32 Posts
dealer gave me a 900 for a day last year and I put 130 miles on it. Very impressive machine to ride, huge torque and really smooth. I had a 800 zr mod trail making 174 hp and this 900 felt just as fast,and alot quieter.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i think i'm gonna go for it. went and looked at both f7 and zr900. i like the 900 much more than the f7.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
They've been saying that for on tr5ail use the 90 is a better sled since you don't have to man handle it like the light weight F-cat. I like the black 900 and even the all green one.Good luck and let us know what you decide.
Caleb

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Sled Dogg@Oct 5 2002, 11:08 AM
They've been saying that for on tr5ail use the 90 is a better sled since you don't have to man handle it like the light weight F-cat. I like the black 900 and even the all green one.Good luck and let us know what you decide.
Caleb
thank's!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, i went ahead and did it. i'll probably pick it up next week.

oh yeah, black . i'll be adding red accents...screen kit, ski loops. Also will change windshield (don't know which?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts