·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Seems so weird when its 65 here.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its supposed to get up to 10 today. We had temps between 15-20C all weekend. Crazy

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
+34C today in toronto.  And humid.  

Talk about night and day.  Just a little over a week it was freezing with snow..

·
Registered
918 Posts
Zert800,
      How come there aren't any sled tracks in that snow??

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mowing the Lawn??
Well I guess I'll have to invite you guys to come up here riding. Snow forecasted through the week with hopefully heavy snow in the passes.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Theres no tracks because the picture was taken at 6:15am and I didn't think the neighbours or the wife would like the sound of stingers at that hour.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Well ok then. I guess you have a good excuse!  

·
Registered
79 Posts
that looks alot better than the 90 degrees we've seen the past two days.now i'm going to haveto mow my lawn about a month early.

·
Registered
308 Posts
We've been losing our snow for several weeks so the tundra had gotten pretty bare down low. Tuesday, my wife nad I went for a ride to try her new snowmachine and we pretty much went anywhere we wanted to - the recent snow has given us a good cushion once more. It was 8 degrees Fahrenheit this morning so it'll still be awhile. The "high" country (above 1000 feet) is great snow yet. Global warming isn't a bad thing for everyone

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
We have temps in 70's and lots of mud and water.  Although last night, coming home at 11 p.m., we got snow!  How pathetic.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Yeah, so the last of our snow melted a week ago, yet on Wednesday evening I made the turn onto my road and here was this peculiar (yet familiar) muddy track crossing the asphalt from ditch to ditch--yes, believe it or not, someone had been out on their sled.  I almost pooped!

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Ya it is snowing here right now too
 But belieive it or not I was riding my Gade yesterday, on water tho not snow. Still it was nice to feel her out in the sun
 Tomorrow it is supposed to be 18 here. What a frigged up year

1 - 18 of 18 Posts