Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this winter did not start out bad enough without any snow I had to get my appendix out last Wednesday night. I do not know how long it will be before I can ride again. We will probably get a blizzard or something now. have fun riding.

·
Registered
167 Posts
sorry to here about your operation but look on the brite side you will be all healed by the time we get snow i live in lower MI and have only got to ride 2 weekend this season but i have some very nice ruts in the yard get well soon

·
Registered
258 Posts
If it makes you feel any better. I had reconstructive knee surgery at the beginning of last winter.  

So I'm guessing you'll miss a lot less than I did.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Man if you think that is bad listen to this, on Feb. 14, Yep Valentines day, I got into a fight at schools and the little SOB that I got into the fight with took a cheap shot and stepped on my foot and pushed me over and I broke my left ankle. That was on a thursday and on saturday I was driving my Hopped up truck with a MANUAL tranny in it!!! Well, when we got some snow which was about 4 weeks later I wraped my ankle in a old blanket, put a garbage bag around that then layered it in a full roll of duct tape. I then went over to my friends house where the sled was and stated it myself, and went for a ride on the lake and man, did the vibrations feel weird!!! After that we all went for a ride and had to get gas and neither of my friends would help me get my sled situated at the gas station!! So here I am, all 250lbs of me lifting and throwing the back and front of my 96 F-III  hopping on one foot and lifting on one foot!!! I guess they aint so bad because they helped me get out of the parking lot and back onto the lake, What are friends for, huh LOL sorry its a bit long, just my rant, LOL  

1 - 5 of 5 Posts