Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wish that I had a pic of it, but I don't!

I was out sledding last night with my friend about a 40min trail ride from home. He was having some problems with his sled. It would ride really well for awhile, and then die. We usually got it started, but this time it wouldn't! So we were in the middle of nowhere, and it was not starting at all. Luckily it was by a roadcrossing. Problem was we didn't know where it was? So we called someone to come pick up his sled. I had to go a little ways to a trail junction that had a map to give them directions. We waited about an hr for them to get him.

So I had to drive home on my sled by myself at about 1:30. Well i'm coming to the end of the trail and I had to swurve to miss a Buick Rendezvous completely buried to the rims in the snow! I look around and there is no tire tracks thru the ditch? So I asked him how he got there and if they were ok. He told me they thought the trail was a road and turned on it! They were about 25 or so, and there were two of them just sitting in the car. They looked at me alone on my sled and were like do you have a towstarp? I was like even if I did I wouldn't be able to help you guys lol. They said someone was on their way with a truck to help them. Not sure if they were stoned or drunk? I really don't know what they were thinking! That is all.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
LOL, always leery of people like that![/b]
It is a shame that we think this way, but today's society has made us all a little leery. I still say snowmobilers are some of the best people out there. Always willing to help fellow snowmobilers anyway.they can. It makes me feel good to know we are all in this sport together through good times and bad. :thumbsup:

Snow4

1 - 3 of 3 Posts