Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has nothing to do with snowmobiling, but just so people are aware.  A friend & co-worker of mine, Mike Scanlon, a Detroit police officer was murdered tuesday night by some @%#^&%*(#[email protected] loser.  He was stabbed in the neck 9 times and left to die in a backyard.  He was 34 and left behind a wife, a 3 year old son and a 2 month old daughter.  I have 2 young children myself and things like this make you stop and think.  Please appreciate what you have, you never know when it will be over.  Please take a minute and think.....

www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=16201

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I truly feel for you because i once lost a friend because of bullshit like that and it hurts.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
My concolences are sent out to all.  You and his friends and family will be in my prayers!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Tattoo, my condolence go out to your "other" family. As you know my brother is also an officer (wayne co.) He called me the next day and said they were searching his neighborhood for the guy that got away (6& Middlebelt). My Dad just happened to be at St. Marys the same day the suspect was there and said all the nurses were "scared" Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts