Snowmobile World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I''ve got a set of basically brand new Thundershift Arms and a Cudney clutch kit for sale. The clutch kit is for a 2002 800. I also purchased the hollow pins for the tips of the arms, which will be thrown in with the deal. Cudneys clutch kit is a helix and primary spring. Bill set the arms up to be used on my 2002 800X, but they can obviously be used for any sled. His calibrations were pretty much spot on and the sled really woke up! I saw very impressive gains throughout the entire power band - hole shot, mid and top (mainly mid range) Backshift is way better than stock! There''s only about 200 miles of trail riding and 50 miles of lake racing on the parts. I still think with some more fine tuning I could have even gotten more out of them.

I''ve got about $450 into the entire assembly(including the ski-doo hollow pins), but will bite the bullet and take the first $350 (includes everything - T-shift arms w/extra weights & pins, helix and primary spring) May consider seperating the kit, but would prefer to sell it as a complete unit.

Famous question of WHY are you selling?: I let my brother in law ride my sled last weekend and he hit a culvert. Tweeked the tunnel, along with track, hood, and other misc. damage. Bottom line - just found out the sled is totalled so I''m taking the goodies off it.

The parts are currently sitting in their original boxes with all related literature.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Moved to Classified by moderator. "For Sale" = Classified section please!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.