Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, which of you Michigan/Ohio/Indiana riders are going to be at Tip Up town this year??  If there is Ice to ride on, I'll be there.  My cousin has a cabin in Prudenville, right on the lake, so I will be posted down by the open water at Denton Creek watching the yahoos cross the water.  Most likely I will be one of those yahoos.
 Ride safe, too.  I saw the aftermath of last year's fatal accident on the ice, and it was not pretty.

I'll see you on the ice!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
i plan on going .my cousin also has a place in prudenville on the lake.he was there last week-end and said the ice was slushy-but that cars and trucks were driving on it.if you go to www.johndee.com and click on the cameras-then click on the houghton lake cam-there is a link to the local prudenville web sight.some cat reports on the snow and ice depth every day.
if you see a pantera with indiana tags on it-that's the boss hoss(he may be wet-but he's havin fun&#33

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way, I'll be the one on the red edge x with an ugly green wisconsin registration sticker.  Idooski - I'll be trying out how my simmons skis perform in the water as opposed to the powder.  By the way, my cousin's cabin is about 300 yards east of Denton Creek.  I'll be there the second weekend.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I will probably be there depending upon the weather.  Might end up in Honor Mi.  riding with a bunch of guys from Chicago.  I know Ken Crouch from PSDRA will be doing the radar runs this year and it sounds exciting.  Keith, don't you think you got enough water and mudd last weekend?  LOL..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts