Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone know where I can buy piston rings in Toronto, Ontario.

make and model of sled is:

1979-80 Yamaha 340 Enticer. thank you!

Reason for that was: I found the sled was extremely difficult to start, especially when temp was very cold. The weekened I did a compression test on both cyclinder and the reading were 90 psi.
I then pour some engine oil inside the cyclinder to re-test the ccompression. Results were up to 120 psi.

another question: the resaonable reading of PSI for this sled. thanks again.

·
Registered
31 Posts
would anyone know where I can buy piston rings in Toronto, Ontario.

make and model of sled is:

1979-80 Yamaha 340 Enticer. thank you!

Reason for that was: I found the sled was extremely difficult to start, especially when temp was very cold. The weekened I did a compression test on both cyclinder and the reading were 90 psi.
I then pour some engine oil inside the cyclinder to re-test the ccompression. Results were up to 120 psi.

another question: the resaonable reading of PSI for this sled. thanks again.[/b]
Whereabouts in town are you?

There's Cycle World @ 5312 Dundas W. 416-233-5501 or theres dealers in woodbridge and pickering.

·
Registered
349 Posts
well the best yamaha sled dealer would have to be Markham Mower on Marklham road (#48) they are the tops man!!! I deal with them and snowcity cycle on Kennedy for all the parts for my vmax 4 and SRV.

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Try RoyalDistributing.com, not sure if they can help or not. Would recommend you spend the extra few bucks and change the pistons as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
royal distributing i put two pistons in the kids 340 and i think they were 70 dollars each with rings, pin and circlips. 1-800-265-2970

1 - 5 of 5 Posts