Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cold enough to brake your pull cord to start it. happen to me one year on lake Gogabic(not shure how to spell that) I was crossing lake to get to silver city and i opened up my shield a 1/8 of an inch and it froze my eyeballs solid and we were crossing at 15mph any faster you could not take it my budy's hands froze to his bars it was 11pm at night to old people were fround frozen under a bridge that year, cause there sled broke down and they were by there selfs. Crash dummy

·
Registered
137 Posts
Should be a balmy -12*f tomorrow morning when I hit the trails in Kenosha/Racine Co. Im sure i'll be the only idiot out there.

Hopefully by tue/wed it warms up a bit, looking to make a run to s.w.lower mi. Niles, Gobles, or somewhere around those parts.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should be a balmy -12*f tomorrow morning when I hit the trails in Kenosha/Racine Co. Im sure i'll be the only idiot out there.

Hopefully by tue/wed it warms up a bit, looking to make a run to s.w.lower mi. Niles, Gobles, or somewhere around those parts.[/b]
I used to live in northwest indiana, laid a lot of flooring though out michigan, me and my friend were sleding out there years ago (niles) and we stop to smoke a cig,, and this guy was haulin, coming up to a jump that was uneven, he hit it and soard though the air in a twist, twisted a couple times, in the air, then he landed upside down. the sled and impact knocked him unconscious,sled was in pices, sounded like thunder, the guy servived with some injury's, was the worst reck i have seen, Crash Dummy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts