Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why when I post a pic do i get error ,dynamic pages between images.  what am I doing wrong can't get pics from my pictures files to post I get the same error message evry time(can,t load dynamic pages between imag tags.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SNORAT @ Jan. 21 2002, 06:07am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why when I post a pic do i get error ,dynamic pages between images.  what am I doing wrong can't get pics from my pictures files to post I get the same error message evry time(can,t load dynamic pages between imag tags.[/b][/quote]
Please give me the code that your are using to post your image. I should be able to decipher the problem with that info.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is what I get off my browser,I think this is what you want.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SNORAT @ Jan. 21 2002, 8:46pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here is what I get off my browser,I think this is what you want.
[/b][/quote]
Ok. The problem is that you are using an img source tag, and the forum will not allow html tags in the post.

The easiest way to post a picture is to:

1. Start a new topic in the proper forum.
2. Type of few lines to describe the image to everyone.
3. Near the bottom of the page you will see a section called FILE ATTACHMENTS. Click on the browse button in that area  and find the image you want to post ON YOUR COMPUTER.
4. Then click on the POST button near the bottom of the page. DO NOT PREVIEW THE POST IF YOU ARE TRYING TO POST AN IMAGE, IT WON'T WORK!!!!
5. The image will then be uploaded to our servers and displayed in the post.

NOTE, IMPORTANT: Your image MUST be smaller than 100KB in file size AND smaller than 500 X 500 pixels in actual size. You can get this info by RIGHT clicking on your image ON YOUR COMPUTER and select PROPERTIES. This will show the file size. If it is too big, optimize your image using any number of image programs available for free download or 30 day trial.

If all else fails, send the image to me. I will optimize it and send it back to you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks alot you are a godsend Now I don't have to load it into anouther sight and pull it over from there.this is great because I love to share my toys with people if they ask to see them .Again thank you very much.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts