Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a FANTASTIC way to start my day. I was pleasantly surprised to hear my wife ask me, "What would a new snowmobile cost?" I explained it depended on the machine but a low number would be around $4,000, maybe lower if we can get a new older machine.
You have to admit that is good news-YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! So, I will contact the Harley place in Birch Run to see if they have a few 2006's or 2007's available and at what price. I hope my wife realizes I will have to have a new trailer too but may not want to spring that on her until she is comitted to buying a new machine.
I was going to rent a machine but now can take that rent money and apply to a new purchase. I will then be the Florida proud owner of (2) snowmobiles. "LIFE is GOOD"
Richard
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
465 Posts
thats good new richard.

so how far away is your "LOCAL" dealer. lol[/b]
probably michigan :lmao:
just kidding 72h2kaw, you probably feel like a kid in a candy store. Your wife just gave you the ok to get another sled!
congrats,
-Frank

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're right Frank, it is in Michigan at least 1300 miles away but who cares, when the wife asks then I know it will be done. Come on, we men know how that works, right? all I care about is she is giving me the GREEN light to get another sled.

Richard

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
You're right Frank, it is in Michigan at least 1300 miles away but who cares, when the wife asks then I know it will be done. Come on, we men know how that works, right? all I care about is she is giving me the GREEN light to get another sled.

Richard[/b]
my local dealer has a few left over models. if you want pm me and I will be glad to send the info to you.

·
Registered
465 Posts

Richard[/b]
Where do you go to buy your sled? I would reccomend dee's marine(where my dad bought our revs), they are a great dealership,and they price out their sleds reasonably. That is if you want to get a rev...... :lookaround:

-Frank

·
Registered
945 Posts
Is your wife available? :whistling: That's awesome news.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
What a FANTASTIC way to start my day. I was pleasantly surprised to hear my wife ask me, "What would a new snowmobile cost?" I explained it depended on the machine but a low number would be around $4,000, maybe lower if we can get a new older machine.
You have to admit that is good news-YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! So, I will contact the Harley place in Birch Run to see if they have a few 2006's or 2007's available and at what price. I hope my wife realizes I will have to have a new trailer too but may not want to spring that on her until she is comitted to buying a new machine.
I was going to rent a machine but now can take that rent money and apply to a new purchase. I will then be the Florida proud owner of (2) snowmobiles. "LIFE is GOOD"
Richard
:thumbsup:[/b]
Visit Novi, MI in November..........lots of good deals.

http://www.snowmobileusa.com/

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the information and contacts. I contacted the Harley dealership where I purchased my Arctic Cat and the salesman will see what they have and at what cost. He thought they still had the 2006 Polaris but would let me know. Last winter a Arctic Cat dealership in Houghton Lake were having some great deals and I will probably call them too. I would not mind a Polaris like the grey one in the picture. My wife's sled would need electic start and reverse for obvious reasons (don't get upset snow4).

Richard

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Richard, Congrat's on your soon to be purchase !

I hope that you would not rule out looking at a REV for her Richard ! You may just find you won't be able to keep her from wanting to turn around once your back in florida to head for the trails up here again.

Keep in mind you said you wanted to keep her happy so your happy right? LOL LOL

Seriously, if you decide on Arctic Cat so be it, but you should look at all 4 makes if you can. Yamaha puts out a nice machine as well. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
306 Posts
Lake Effect Powersports in Benton Harbor always has good deals on their left over sleds, that's if you want to buy a "real sled", you know, a Doo!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts

Richard
:thumbsup:[/b]
Hey thats only a few minutes from my house :wink: They are good people to work with but I've noticed that there priced can be a little high. I think this is mostly to do with tourism and its easy on and off for the e-way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts