Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got us a little snow here in NW Ohio and took us a spin. DoubleA and his wife and Puree11 and myself knocked out about 70 mile of ditches, fencerows, fields, (if there was snow there, we rode there LOL) It was Stacy's first time riding in quite a few years and she had a blast. Austin also really impressed me, I think hes about ready for michigan trails!!!

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The 2 pics of Stacy in the ditch was actually a very lucky one,,, she wasnt hurt and sled survived, but thats about a 8 to 10 foot ditch she took a dive into,,,, I figured we were gonna spend a lot more time digging that one out that what we did,,,

We had a BLAST today!!!!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
i cant wait to take mine on the trails, Do you know how much you got? Looks like 4-6 inches. Did puree11 get his name partially from me?? LOL, if so thats cool

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think puree11 joined here 3 or 4 years ago and has had that name ever since.
I would say we had 6 to 8 inches on the ground and then it snowed bunches today but there was so much wind that we had 8 foot drifts in places,,, but it was all good riding.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I think puree11 joined here 3 or 4 years ago and has had that name ever since.
I would say we had 6 to 8 inches on the ground and then it snowed bunches today but there was so much wind that we had 8 foot drifts in places,,, but it was all good riding.[/b]

oh, i thought puree11 was your son. Once i register mine and get the trail stickers the first weekend i have its going on the trails.

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes,,, puree11 is my son,,,

·
Registered
204 Posts
I also made it out tonight. I didn't get pic's because I had to ride ALONE. Bright side was I was the lucky person that DIDN'T get a ticket at the gas station....I was LEGAL. Officer said first one in 6 hour's.

I wish I could play in a drift that BIG....found one but didn't feel safe doing it alone.

Look's like you had some FUN.....

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Great Pics Brian ! I'm loving the fact we all got out today for a little riding. PureeII looks like he's having a blast and I can't wait for the day when I see him ride our trails up here.

Snow4

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
60 miles or so. I would have done more but the 300 enticer I had my boy on blew the belt and have no more here. wish I had the shockrod for the 700 he could have ridden it. no pics but yeah the drifts were nice. dug one out a zx 600 ho shorty. :thumbsup:

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
PureeII looks like he's having a blast

Snow4[/b]
well , other than the sad look of riding a cat. almost as bad as my son riding a leaf spring yammy.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
well , other than the sad look of riding a cat. almost as bad as my son riding a leaf spring yammy.[/b]
You know, after your son get's on that 700 nothing else is going to Doo... :wink:

Snow4

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Looks like you guys had fun, Brian! We had Christmas at Dad's yesterday, so I didn't get to ride, but I'm taking the day off to go riding today.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts