Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think anybody from Oregon belongs to this site, (that I know of), but does anybody every ride in these areas, Tollgate or Cabage hill area?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry, I'm in the Willamette Valley so I can't speak for Cabbage Hill (Pendleton/La Grande). However, I can vouch for some good snowmobiling near Hoodoo and Diamond Lake.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My bad - The pic is obviously Crater Lake. We rode in from Diamond Lake. Had to get the 15 month old ready for riding!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good pic there PDavis :thumbsup: Isn't Crater lake in central Oregon? I might have to make a trip over there sometime. Looks nice and sunny :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Snow-Drift@Feb 6 2004, 08:18 PM
I don't think anybody from Oregon belongs to this site, (that I know of), but does anybody every ride in these areas, Tollgate or Cabage hill area?
[snapback]263226[/snapback]​

hello i'm a new member. my name is scott and live in southern oregon. years ago i elk hunted by tollgate and understand the riding there is exceptional. i hope to take a trip there this winter. most of the sledding i do is in the south and central part of the state, as well as northern california.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a cabin up on tollgate, it is great sleding, cabbage hill is all private and is reservation land, really no place to sled on cabbage anyway, the meacham area would be the closest to cabbage hill. I don't know what you really want to know so, let me know and will fill you in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts