Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, havn't written in awhile. But over spring break (last week) we must have got 30-40 inches. Then last night, up to 2 foot in places.  This week highways have been shut down at times, the bridge was closed, today all the schools in the wester UP are closed except for my school, Michigan Tech, oh well, guess I'll snowmobile to class.  Just giving everyone the heads up.

Brian

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Man, some guys get all the luck.   Enjoy it while you have it!  I vow to never take snow for granted from this day forward.haha  

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
ball park is right-just read john dee's journal and check some of the pics!!looks reeeeally good-i just might go up there the first week of april-if it hangs on!!go figure

·
Registered
310 Posts
i agree w/ ya, ill never take snow for granted again either, i live in portland, maine, and weve gottne a little over a foot the WHOLE YEAR.

·
Registered
530 Posts
While going to Cable Wis. on a trip this weekend they received 15".  So, when we got there they had tons of freash powered to ride in.  It was the best riding I've done in a long time.  Gotta love the new snow.  

1 - 5 of 5 Posts