Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw this while sledding in Baldwin,MI this weekend. Go Tony! :thumbsup:[/b]
Poor Tony, one of the goofy eared brothers(#2) just took Tony out of the Daytona 500!!! :(

·
Registered
207 Posts
Poor Tony, one of the goofy eared brothers(#2) just took Tony out of the Daytona 500!!! :([/b]

uhh tony took himself out of the race, by going on the skirt and getting loose infront of busch!!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Poor Tony, one of the goofy eared brothers(#2) just took Tony out of the Daytona 500!!! :([/b]
I am all about supporting your guy (and I am NOT a #2 fan) but if anyone thinks that was not Tony's fault they are looking through some cloudy glasses.

Boy Im glad it has started back up again.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Yeah, I'm not a K.B. fan by any means, but that was just as much Tony's "fault" as Kurt's....even the professionals said there was nothing Kurt could have done there....no way he could have checked up enough to avoid Tony that quick. If he could have, he would have had a trunk full of his brother. It's really nobody's fault, just something that can happen at 200 mph and running inches away from each other....what a race weekend.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Now tony's car is as short as that pumpkin pad :unsure: , sure wont miss that thing in the woods :dazed:

I myself really dont care for restrictor plate races, next wk is when the season really starts for me . just glad toyota didnt win.

mutt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts