Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's here!!!... a foot is forecast for our area tonight and tomorrow... 20-30" at the grand canyon of PA.. I've been out riding the local fields. It's only about 6" deep right now with NO base but it's the most snow we've seen in years... Local roads are closing, accidents everywhere and it just keeps snowing harder.. Man am I ever glad we bought sleds!.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Your topic title said...' too much snow' I was thinking huh? Never too much snow ! Enjoy it tic !

Snow4

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
We got about 6 inches here today, we are now getting some sleet, its supposed to change back to snow and another 4 inches I was told. I was out all night getting the tractor started then plowing the drive and the lane, then shoveling the sidewalk. LOVING every minute of it thinking I get to ride in this. :whistling: :tongue:

Bad thing is I havent worked on the trailer yet! :unsure:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Still no snow here in 2.5 weeks. Well, trace snow equalling 1cm spread out over 1 week, times 2. Everything is packed hard, and a lot of snow had turned into ice. At least it is safe to go over anything, but without snow this base can't last forever :(

·
Registered
580 Posts
We got a bit up here in Erie but the drifts seem to be the real problem. There were people in 4X4s stuck in drifts. I opened the garage door, snowblowed a path to my truck, and drove to work. I'm the only one who had fun on the way to work this morning. I love these tires

1 - 6 of 6 Posts