Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how fast do you think my 97 zl 440 liquid will go. it is completley stock. i havent ridden it yet, so im not quite sure, but the guy i bought it off of said it will go about 90mph. does that sound about right?

·
Registered
442 Posts
i had the same sled in perfect conditions on the trail with good clutching i could get just over 95 on the speedo

going down a ice covered gravel road going down a hill i had it buried but that dont meen anything

the midrange was pretty good on that sled for what it was and was a blast to drive until a tree stump ran out in front of me and totaled it, very reliable motor too i had over 5500 miles on it when i did that and it was still running really strong that motor seemed to get more power as it got more miles on it

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
80-85 radar

bit over 90 speedo

:hallo1:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I would say somewhere around 90. Alot will depend on your weight and the snow conditions.My friend bought a 97 and its been passed down to both of his younger brothers. It has over 5000 miles on it without an engine overhaul or any major work. You will really enjoy that sled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts