Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think i can get for my 92 ext most of you have seen it and it in exel.condit and has a little over 7000 mi and just had track work done with the idlers and stuff what do you think i can get if i want that zrt i have to get rid of this one and need as much as i can get help me out here

trade in is 1130 and retail is 1730 i know that its worth more then 1130 but is it worth the 1730?? i was thinkin about 1500?

A

·
0 Posts
I totally disagree about $900.  I would go $1500 OBO.  My 69 Panther restored is worth $1000.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
may i add  there is hardly any rust

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
under da hood

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Almost ANY sled that runs good is worth $900 these days.  Look at the price of the '71 kitty kats, those little buggers still sell for over a grand.  
Team_Arctic, I would go $1500 OBO on your sled.  It is clean inside and out.  Can't hurt to try ya know.  If nothing else drop the price little by little .  Good luck with it!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I would say you should get 1500.  I haven't seen my 95 that look that clean and for 1500 its a greater starter sled or spare.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
My buddy bought a 93 EXT 580Z for $1300 out of the paper. it has 2800 miles on it and looks and runs mint. I think $1500 is high considering you can buy 96 cougars for under 2g's

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
powderboy thats why i put obo so they cna offer me somthing i have a price set that i wont sell unless its atleast that so.. if it gets 1500 thats great if it gets 900 i wont sell cuz its worth more then that...

thanks guys for helping me out

·
Registered
16 Posts
sorry but 1500 no way if i was you i would be happy with 1000 way to many miles.  you can find 95 zr's for 1500 and 98 for around 2 grand so i would not get my hopes up, but it is in really good shape

·
Registered
57 Posts
Team-Arctic,

FWIW, I went to the For-Mor auction on Sat in Baraboo.  A '97 ext 580 with ele start, reverse, two-up seat with back rest, and the original seat in the box, went for $1600.  If I remember correctly it had about 4500 miles. It looked in good, average shape.

Dealer from Markesan(sp?) was there with 4 used sleds.  No one bid high enough for his liking, so he took them all back home.  Only thing he let go was a new AC 400 ATV for $4100

David

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alloutracing it has all new bearings over the last 2 seasons and the clutch was replaced 3 seasons ago and it still does about 85-95

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Put it on ebay, make it sound really good, run the auction for about 2  months, and put a $1500 reserve on it.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
If I were looking, I would be willing to give around $1300.00 for it, until I saw the miles.  I would have to say if you're offered a grand, you better take it.  Now if the sled had less than 4000 miles, $1500 would be close.  There are way too many other used sleds out there that are hardly ridden, thus much lower miles.  Last year I traded an '89 El Tigre EXT w/3500 miles and got $900 from the dealer.  It was as clean as most 1 yr old sleds...meticulously maintained year after year.  Those trade-in/retail figures are merely guides, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah i would have to agree with jim and the others that is way to high.. The condition is great but the milege is what scares everyone off... I would give you a $1000 tops for the sled.. but there are people out there who might be willing to pay that much...just have to wait and see

1 - 20 of 22 Posts