Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Doo thread is slowing down.I know revrnd and Machzzzz1 are trying but we need help from all you Doo freaks.Come on,don't be shy,you can post new topics.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Now that I find out that the survival of the Ski-doo Forum depends on me, I don't know if I can stand the pressure. Wait till Permafrost & LadyK get back. They'll probably have some stories to tell & pics to show.

This is the calm before the storm.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Well.... my son and I took our end of season ride this past Monday. Rode in Michigan's U.P. had an awesome day, got several pics (only one is usable:/ ) it was so sunny all the pics turned out white, I darkend this one as much as I could.

the one shot with NO action, what are the chances?? lol

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There must have been three suns in the sky that day. LOL
I wanted to go one last time,my wife had other plans for me.Just looking forward to next year.December isn't that far off.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm with you mxz7, come onnnnnn...... December!!
Maybe we'll have a more conventional winter ( oh please, please, please ) we did more riding in March, than Dec. - Feb.
I'm sure next season will be great, can't wait to pull the trigger on that 700 again  

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I'll help out.  I haven't posted a new topic for quite a while.  You can count on me

·
Registered
978 Posts
If there's anything that I can't help with I'll get a hold of my long winded buddy Limskii to help out, he's got lot's of time on his hands!! ........PS those 18 gram pins seem to be doing the trick Thanks Limskii.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts