Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
It is located at the International ctr. (Dixon Rd. & Darry Rd.)
Usually the second week of October 12 to 14th (Not sure)

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sounds about right to me chubby.I think it's the weekend after
thanksgiving
I still liked it better at the markham fairgrounds though.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Last year it was the 3rd weekend, October 19, 20, 21. I haven't seen any dates yet though.

The International Center is at the SE corner of Airport Rd & Derry Rd. If you are coming from the east, you get off the 401 at Dixon Rd. (Exit 354). Dixon becomes Airport Rd. after you cross Hwy. 427.

If you are coming from the west, exit the 401 & take the 427 north to Airport Rd & exit there.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Map to show

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i checked the international centre web site and the supertrax show is oct 25,26,27th

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
last year i went on friday and saturday,this year only friday sat is to much,especially at the royal.d......booths

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I'm on nights that week, so I can't go Friday. I'll try to get up there when the place opens on Saturday & beat the rush.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Oleo, here's a map on this topic.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
My house is on that map. I live really close to the show and will definity be there.

Im pretty sure its on October 21 not sure about the other days..

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
It is the best sled show dan everything you could ever want and then some. You should make it . you owe us from the watercross still ???

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Dan, make a weekend of it. Bring a couple of buddies, check out the show, then head down Yonge St to the the Hockey Hall of Fame & the Zanzibar (not necessarily in that order) :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Originally posted by DanR@Sep 30 2002, 09:49 PM
Ok ok, i feel bad enough for what happen, il be there and il bring your stickers !   :thumbsup:
Panteraone & Go4it will be there too Dan.They are driving 8 hrs.Test out the new Montana come to the show.Anything you need for yuor sled can be found there to try on or question the daylights out of the manufactorer.The Royal Distributig booth is HUGE. :)

Last edited by LadyK at Sep 30 2002, 10:09 PM

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Rev, the biggest problem i have is all my buddies (Snowmobile buddies) only speak french ??? thats why i dont want them always asking, what did he say, what did she say :sleepy:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
THis show is not about talking and asking. Its about looking and buying. And when you and your friends get to the skidoo booth.

YOU WILL BE SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!! :sly:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i like to go to shows like that every couple years or so because there isn't enough change from year to year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts