Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
They have really cool graphics to choose from!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
From pics in the mags i hated the REV, but i saw it in person and sat on it at the Vernon Downs WSA race this weekend, and i actually like it now.  But i also like that F7.

decisions, decisions, decisions....

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm still going to keep one of the doos whichever doesn't sell, but i ordered a black RX1

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Rev all the way also!  Ski-doo has something good with this sled!  Just look at all the consecutive wins.  That's enough proof for me that it's top!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yeah wheres the tundra.  I saw one the other day it has a big R on the back.  It must stand for Racing.  

·
Registered
416 Posts
I would like to ride them all, but I have to stick with the Firecat. I know I'll be riding one next year. Well maybe, who knows if it is gonna snow.  

·
Registered
91 Posts
Whats up with the contraption on the snowflap of the REV? Looks wierd.  Firecat or death!

·
Registered
326 Posts
That snowflap is horrible. That looks like the only problem to me on that sled. I think I would rip that off and make my own tunnel extension.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think I'll wait to vote till I know the FCAT doesn't get a strech? (could be f-in cool)yea & yamaha will come out with a 440 racer too!?!?!!?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts