Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 93 arctic cat mountian cat 700 i recently puta new track on it beacuse the old one was crap i have been tring to get the sled in running conditon to take to the hills, but i ran into a problem with the new track it rubs at the frunt of the tunnel on the drive shaft i raised the suspension and the problem still didnt go away any ideas would be very helpfull thanks!!kody

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i belive that the new track is a little bigger. a driver? is that the bar that goes across near the front of the sled with the wheels on it that the track goes around?

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
i belive that the new track is a little bigger. a driver? is that the bar that goes across near the front of the sled with the wheels on it that the track goes around?[/b]
those wheels are called drivers. If you change to a different "tooth" driver it should solve your problem. You will lose some top end but get more low end unless you can change your gears as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would any arctic cat dealer have what im looking for or do i need to get it from a aftermarket company?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts