Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We as sledders need to check and up date area trail conditions regularly.  Look at Lower Michigan, Travers City hasn't been posted since Jan 31. I'm asking that everyone please help everyone with this.
THANKS,
Caleb     P.S Thank Corey for keeping us online,HE'S THE MAN

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I will do that!

·
Registered
59 Posts
the trails throughout central maine(skowhegan,canaan, clinton,hartland and thats as far as i got) suck! so much traffic and tooooo warm today. i will stick to the lake until we get some snow. theyll be glare ice by morning if it gets cold enough.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yeah, I posted a warning for trail 7 to trapper lake up here in Alaska.  If anyone is planning on taking it please read!

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Trail conditions in mid northern N.H
Went to Jefferson New Hampshire area this weekend.
trails were okay friday night and saturday early but by sat. afternoon they were pretty hammerd.
worst spots were as usual around twin mtn. where everybody parks but once you got ouside a few miles they were pretty good.
on a good note it was snowing when we left last night,gotta be home for the Daytona 500 you know.
And it's snowing pretty good right now here so things could get better.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I put a trail update in the trail condition forum for Yellowstone National Park.  Look under Wyoming trail conditions.

·
Registered
18 Posts
N.W. lower Michigan (Grand Traverse area).  Out in the truck this afternoon; from what I could see there wasn't much base and a lot of "brown" snow/mud.  We had a little new snow during the night.  There were a few fresh tracks, but not many.  I saw only two sleds .  The weatherman is calling for highs in the 40's with south winds 15 to 25.  It doesn't sound good.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Okay.. Here's my report from around munising the weekend of 16 and 17th. Feeders trails had alot of dirt mixed in. A little brown look. Expescial by roads. Trails 8 was in okay shape..  Could use more, but where couldn't it? Au-train to harvey was pretty good. Started getten beat up towards the end.. but i bet the groomer took care of it. Small amounts of rocks mixed in the base. But very rideable. Trial 7 south of 8 was awsome for the most part. Lack of traffic i belive halped. Not much snow, but was white when i was there. Didn't ride to grand marai. But i head was some deep mougules. Othere than that. There where better than anything else i rode on this year. If your gonna complain about sand and snow mixed. Stay home. But if you want to ride. You still can. Not sure what will happen this week though.

·
Registered
416 Posts
That looks like a nice place to ride. Sure beats the open prairies. I could watch my dog run away.... for three days! .........If I had a dog ...lol  
What are those green things in the background? Are those Tree's?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Looks like most of you guys have crap for snow!  That must really suck.

Up here in the north, conditions are ideal.  Here are some pics from Sun, Feb 17.  We are breeaking in the Z440 and the 4-Stroke.  The ZR440 is my womans sled, and the zl500 is my brotherThe 4-stroke sounds like a car.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Are you sure you live in Canada. What is that white stuff on the ground. You must live in an Igloo eh? Send some of that stuff across the country, I need some. I at the point where I'll pay top dollar  

1 - 20 of 40 Posts