Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corey, I posted a message on the Ontario trail conditions page, but I can't find it.

I got to that page thru the moderators page if that's any help.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by revrnd@Sep 28 2002, 01:00 AM
Corey, I posted a message on the Ontario trail conditions page, but I can't find it.

I got to that page thru the moderators page if that's any help.
I am not sure what you mean by moderators page, but if you mean the forum jump, then I know what you are talking about.

You actually shouldn't be able to get to those forums since they are turned off. But, it seems that there is a bug that allows you to get to them, but they won't appear on the actual forums until they are turned back on.

I didn't think that they needed to be back on quite this early in the year, but I will activate them if users think that the time is right?

Let me know...

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to Moderating Team page. Beside SWWebmaster, I clicked on Ontario, Canada.

You can view the topic "Apsley Area" in the Ontario, Canada forum on the Active Topics page.

One reason you may want to turn on the Trail Conditions page is that people may want to ask a question/post input about a specific trail or area. For example a bridge or trail has been reopened, a new trail opened, etc.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corey, I see there's been some activity on the Ontario Trail Conditions, any plans to bring the forums up?

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Corey if i may jump in here

the moderating team did not feel it was necessary to open them too early b/c there is no snow just yet. we have a proposed plan of dates to open each topic this seemed like a good idea

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem Powder Boy :D I just clicked on the Ontario conditions on the drop down menu & there was a new topic & a couple of replies besides mine. I guess we can just do the same till they're opened.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I beg to differ. Seems that theres snow poping up all over the nation. Just today a town just north of me got 4 inch. That is unreal for this time of year.

I vote on bringing it up...

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
:withstupid:

Bring it on.

Hey nice new Avatar there Machzzzzz, at first I thought LadyK got a new tattoo :p

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
I was going to wait and release them as they were needed, per a beautifull list that PowderBoy came up with after some hard work.

But if users want them all now, I will just bring them all back online.

Sorry about that PB!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts