Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reviewing many trail reports across the State of Michigan it appears as if riding is still in pretty good shape there. I would rather be there riding my new Arctic Cat Z570 LX but will opt out to ride the Harley over the next two weeks since Bike Week is in town. I will however, strap the Z570 LX down to the trailer and cruise with it around town. That should raise a few eyebrows.
Gotta do what you Gotta do!
Richard

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
After reviewing many trail reports across the State of Michigan it appears as if riding is still in pretty good shape there. I would rather be there riding my new Arctic Cat Z570 LX but will opt out to ride the Harley over the next two weeks since Bike Week is in town. I will however, strap the Z570 LX down to the trailer and cruise with it around town. That should raise a few eyebrows.
Gotta do what you Gotta do!
Richard[/b]
A snowmobile at a bike week event! That'll get em looking :sly:

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My thoughts exactly plus, you would be surprised how many Floridians do not know what a snowmobile looks like. I plan on taking it to our local car show the 2nd Saturday of March to see what kind of a reaction I'll get there.

Richard

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I need to find the pic of the sleds racing at the dragstrip down in Florida, the looks on the peoples faces where priceless. They were probabably even more blown away when the snowmachine beat some of the fastest cars out there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I need to find the pic of the sleds racing at the dragstrip down in Florida, the looks on the peoples faces where priceless. They were probabably even more blown away when the snowmachine beat some of the fastest cars out there. :thumbsup:[/b]
Jason, just go to the dragstrip here....most people can't beleive how fast those sleds are :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Jason, just go to the dragstrip here....most people can't beleive how fast those sleds are :eek:hmy:[/b]
Yeah I've seen them here over in Lapeer and over in Stanton but theres something about seeing a sled racing down the strip in a warm weather state like Florida. I'll bet with some creative wagering you could really hussle some money out of the warm climate drag racers, betting on the sled vs the car of corse. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts