Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have any experience good or bad with canvas trailer enclosures? Looking for a way to enclose a 14' Triton.

·
Registered
387 Posts
best money I ever spent.

my sled looks just like new. it is trailering them that kills'em, the salt, sand, etc.

all I can say is that I was amazed at what a difference an enclosed trailer makes.

I will NEVER be without one!

Just my .02

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is there a big difference between the canvas and the hard (aluminum, fiberglass or what ever they are made of) enclosures?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would go with the aluminum becuase of a**hole in this world now a days can cut the canvas cover then you are screwed and with the aluminum covers you can lock them them up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested in the canvas cover as well (huge price difference).  I am looking at the "Toester".  Has anyone had one or know of someone who has?  Thanks.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
You might want to take a look at the plastic "Toy Carrier" tops. They look a little ugly but are very light, priced right and should be durable. Rick.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can anyone help with web addresses? I have Toesters, but would like to check out some others also.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I know a guy that has one. He loves it. Says that it is the best money that he spent. It is on a four place trailer. NO regrets. A lot cheaper than a aluminum cover! No regrets he says!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts