Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a lot of searching for a 12 foot cover for my triton-i found a good place to have one built for the guys who live around western michigan. i looked all over indiana and even though we're in "the land of tin"--everyone wanted $1800 and up to make the cover.got it done there for $1200.it's built while you wait and for an extra $100-they'll put on the diamond plate front -just below the front door.it's a good deal-for what it's worth.if you send me a p.m.-i'll give you the scoop. :doh:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Toy Carrier is what I just purchased. They are also coming out with an extented length top for the two uppers and F-Cats.
Nice product but man are they ugly.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Sled Bed sells the 12' trailers with 12' covers. I dont know why you would need to have one custom built.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by PowderBoy@Oct 14 2002, 07:13 PM
Sled Bed sells the 12' trailers with 12' covers. I dont know why you would need to have one custom built.
because i already own the trailer.you have a pantera and i'm sure you know that they stick out over the end of a 10 footer.this will be the ticket. ;)

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Your going to have a cover made for your 10' that a pantera size sled will fit in... That must be hard. I know my machine fits in a 12' with cap... My buddy bought the 12' trailer 3 years ago and the next year he bought the cap. i think he paid 1600 for it. It is very nice. I want to sell my pantera so I can buy a cap for my 10' and a 12' enclosed is way too much $$$... this tuff gets so expensive... but the garage shuffle is getting annoying

1 - 7 of 7 Posts