Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good place to buy a triton covered trailer (open bed with cover)
There is not much dealing going on with these and I would like to find the best price.
Please tell me if it is Canadian or US dollars
the best I found so far is $3800 Can ( plus 15% tax)

Thanks

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I saw in a Tradin Times paper a Triton two place tip with pop top for like 1800 bucks US. I can't remember the name of the place. Try and find used too. They are such a good trailer that used is no big deal. Except there new caps are awsome. I have a bearcat cap and its still good but the new triton ones are awsome

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
$3800 is right in line with what I could find when I priced them last year.
You might want to go to the Snowtrac show in Toronto (if your near there, your profile doens't say where your from).

Triton will be there, maybe there will be a show deal, but I wouldn't expect to find it for much less.

FishHog

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I will be going to the show in Toronto, so I will check them out there. I heard someone say they seen one for $2800 . I have only seen the $4000 range so far.

One other question would be is there not a problem with salt and an aluminum trailer?
Ger

·
Registered
6 Posts
Try arts sled shop in ont canada town of stouffville,info(411)905 area code that price sounds reasonably try them they might have some that are used. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have a covered triton xt two years old, its been a great trailer. Here in the central mich. area my buddy has been pricing new covered triton's, there going for $2,175.00 U.S. out the door. if you want the different lift kit that allows you to open them front or back add $100.00. Being able to raise the cover from the front sure makes tieing them down after a full day of riding a whole lot easier, and worth the little extra. DooZ :D :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good point on the front lift , I wasn't going to get that but that would make securing then a lot easier.
Could you just add a triangle piece to the front of the trailer to drive off?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts