Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got 38 miles on my new 600efi touring and i lost the starter already i hope this is not telling me about thing`s to come.If it is this is my first cat and will be my last. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Allot of sleds have problems with starters and recoils. Doo just put out a recall on their recoils. Shouldn't be any sign of things to come on that alone. ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
My recoil snapped at 500 miles. They fixed it under warranty. Good thing because when it broke the spring exploded and took out the stator and some other part that affected the timing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:blahblah: they found the problem but i got to wait for the part to come in and it is 21 below out side and i dont want to miss this weekend riding i hope they fly that part in.it was a cog just down fron the pulley he said it is a common think that go`s sometime`s.he said something about greese getting between the rubber and the metal witch causes it not to catch and not turn the motor over.So let`s see what happen`s wish me luch because i thouth it was the best riding skidoo i have ever rid.So i hope the cat hold`s up.I got 92mph at 3/4 triger. SWRules :hallo1: :hallo1:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Just for the record,

Your now riding an "Arctic Cat", they should never be referred to as a "ski doo" unless of course its broken down. Please make the necessary adjustment. LOL
ZR.. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by ZR Sled Head@Nov 6 2002, 12:02 AM
Just for the record,

Your now riding an "Arctic Cat", they should never be referred to as a "ski doo" unless of course its broken down. Please make the necessary adjustment. LOL
ZR.. :D
:withstupid: HOW? could you possibly make a mistake like that? :inlove: love the comment!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I`m sorry of the mistake but being from newfoundland we call all snowmobile ,,ski-doo.We refer to them by the brand name like bombadier , yamaha,or cat.But it is a good point to refer to it as a ski doo only when it is broke down.Being a proud cat owner i like that idea.
thank`s snowcat. :withstupid:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts