Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live in Minnesota- lots of lake beds & ditches. No mountains anywhere near here  

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm from Idaho, so we have some great places to ride in the mountains.  Some of the better ones you just can't get to without a longtrack.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i don't know why the mountain sled thing does not appeal to me. those riders are in a different league, not a bad league though i guess it is like playing hockey some like being defence and others like playing forward.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ride same ditches and trails,and rivers as ZRT600mtcat and Ladykat. All we have here and love to make the most of it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
No mountains therefore no need for mountain sled.  Performance for me.  I would love to mountain ride though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've got the 00 700 highmark with 151 and I would like to get a longer track, My bud just put a 159 camoplast on his 800 RMK. Seems to be unstoppable. More track and More powder  

·
Registered
416 Posts
Performance all the way. No mountains , no need

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I have a short track and i try to mountain ride but its pretty hard

·
Registered
167 Posts
power power more power if you got enought power cant you climb a mountain anyway just wondering no mountains here

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Being as how you live in MN the choice is easy!haha  Only way you would get use out of a mountain sled is if you put a .75 or so lug track on, or just replace hyfax every other ride....haha
Performance all the way for this area!

·
Registered
72 Posts
You know my vote, © performance mountain sled!!!
mm700
141 (stock was a 136)
sx seat
body bye northstar hood
ceramic caoted pipe,bender can
thin head gasket
delta vforceII reeds
reed spacers
hyvo gears(19\40)
HI TECH
           speed ring
           911 cap
           E.R. secondary
simons flexi skis
left hand throtle
& last but definitly not least suspension done bye bruce at "BEE LINE CONTROL"(all gas kyaba's, came with plain oilers)
with bump stop kit

good thing I didn't go for a new 144 "this year!?"

ps: CAN I GO?

NO SALY SHORT TRACK HERE  

·
Registered
308 Posts
I like both  In pa we either get skag burner snows  or get dumped on have fields and flat to ride ,trails and roads and mtns.   what type of sled should I get?   I have been trying to figure that out for years.  A mtn long track sled with an easy change track  now that would be fantastick  Oh well  I have often thought of getting the mtn sled and just changing slides  There is nothing worse than having 2 ft of snow and can't get the sled to go more than 15 20 ft before getting stuck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts