Snow4

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well, we have a 16' bowrider boat.. It helps a LOT... You think sleds are bad on gas? hah!.. this thing will go through 19 gallons in half a day! I just can't bring myself to run my sled across open water like that..

Attachments

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Check out this video. It's awesome, and keep going till the end. Very funny.[/b]
That was nuts! I too, cannot bring myself to ride in water but it sure is fun to watch someone else do it!
WOW!
Richard

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Could a snowmobile riding across the water be considered a "Michigan Jet Ski?" If you were to add floats of some sort to keep the snowmobile afloat, now there is a thought!
Richard
"Hot/Humid Florida"

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Im actually liking summer (except for the heat). I think you all should get a vintage sled and restore it. It helps with the snowmobile urges a lot, mainly because when youre working youre always around the snowmobile. Just a suggestion. :wink:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was filmed 05 - 06 year up at the Trout Lake Portage on Lake Vermillion. There wasn't enough water up there this year, but we're having high hopes for next year.[/b]
I plan on being there next season.....maybe we can make a event/party out of it :D

oh ya, video to come of this in about a week or so. Teaser pics

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts