Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a few usefull tips in snowtech mag. for you 900 guys for extra hp

1.v-force reeds,chrome momo block head w/pump fuel inserts, and a .020 offset key : +7.8 hp
2.1.v-force reeds,chrome momo block head w/pump fuel inserts, and a .020 offset key, and the airbox baffles REMOVED +8.9hp over stock
3.1.v-force reeds,chrome momo block head w/pump fuel inserts, and a .020 offset key,and NO airbox :+10.1 hp over stock
4 900 whoopasskit v-force reeds w/spacers,chrome mono block head w/pump fuel inserts,.020 offset key,magic twin pipes ,and scavenger airbox:+22.1 hp over stock

i got that out of snowtech mag on page 73 and thought some of you 900 guys would like it enjoy ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
out of "snowtech" or out of a blackmagic catalog? no thanks!

·
Registered
285 Posts
That "article" was a paid ad by Black Magic. They have the same writeup on their site. Austin

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I am hoping PSI comes out with something for the 900 soon. I emailed them awhile ago asking if they had any plans, but f course haven't heard anything. PSI has great customer service, but only over the phone. ???
As for Black Magic.......thanks anyway!LOL

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I dont know what the deal is but black magic has some good stuff.....just ask Blair Morgan..........The best sno crosser in the world isnt going to use junk on his mod cat.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
But the fact is that Blair won almost every race he started and won big on Black Magic. So whatever D&D did to purchase thair way into cat is there business.......Every aftermarket company is going to have its hits and misses. If you remember last year I had kits from both of them and the BM worked way better.......like night and day. So to say that Black Magic only makes junk is an unfair statement. There is only so many ways you can bend a pipe in that small of a space.............whatever pipes you buy will work and wont be any better or worse than the next guys.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by sled-head@Oct 31 2002, 11:19 PM
But the fact is that Blair won almost every race he started and won big on Black Magic. So whatever D&D did to purchase thair way into cat is there business.......Every aftermarket company is going to have its hits and misses. If you remember last year I had kits from both of them and the BM worked way better.......like night and day. So to say that Black Magic only makes junk is an unfair statement. There is only so many ways you can bend a pipe in that small of a space.............whatever pipes you buy will work and wont be any better or worse than the next guys.
you could put Morgan on anything...it's the rider.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
No question there he is the best by far. but the fact is that BM always crossed the line with him........and thats more than I can say for Doo leaving him track side broke down.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Can't say I've tested many of their products, but I've always liked BM because you can talk to Tim. He takes time to talk to the customers, and isn't over-consumed w/himself. There's just something about being able to talk to the owner of a business...it tells you that he's still involved with the daily activities. I like the way he runs the business. I'm w/sled-head, really what can you do to get a whole lot more boost than the next guy out of something like a pipe?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i wasent trying to start a fight i was just tryin to be helpful ???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts