Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPS just showed up at my house with my new tunnel extention for my new ZR900 that I am buying. I got it made thru these guys at VanAmburg Enterprizes in Yakima, Wa. Totaly impressed with the fit and finish. The rails have factory cat edge grip and the tunnel is tapered to about 2 inches with an integrated aluminum bumper. Cats biggest mistake is not making a 136 in a cross country sled to compete with the Renegade and the SKS. But on the bright side I have a sled that nobody else has and its going to fly with 136 1.5in and 160 hp from my 900 ZR ( thats with my power breather and jetting).  I wish I had a pic because these guys at VanAmburg did an excellent job for me.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I seen a ZR800 cross country edition with a 136x1.5 track with a wickedly loud exhaust system and a 110pound women riding it. Man that thing flew. She was wicked fast and she could ride with the boys easily. The ZR looked great in a 136. I too wish they came out in a 136 as well.  

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Wow man! Warn me next time so I can put on my shades!

·
Registered
32 Posts
That is my dream machine, Green and Orange is a Great combo. Sad that the new Firecats are Green and yellow, now I`m going to have to use green and yellow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts