Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am working on the engine.  I got great compression and the engine is ready.  I just finished doing all the electrical and now i got to rig up some sort of exhaust valves.  Im still not sure if this engine will work with the turbo but im going to try.

However I need to buy a Chassie for the engine.  My everest body was not worth fixing up.  Everything was seized and the whole frame was bent.

Does anyone know a salvage yard or a dealer who sells just bodys that i can get ownership from in the Toronto Area.  Even if its not in the TO area please just post it.  I didnt think it would be that hard to find but i tried yesterday and i didnt get anywere.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Here are a few to try in the durham region.Used parts plus,they are in courtice,kings snowmobile wreckers and oshawa cycle salvage and both of them are in oshawa.Hope this helps as i don't have number for them at this time but i could dig em up later if needed.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.  

I have heard many people telling me to go to used parts plus.  I will get there number and call them.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
hey Machzzzz1,
  I know that you don't want to get beat by your own idea but I didn't think I'd have to race a few hundred pound sled with a beast for a motor. Maybe I'll need to rethink my engine of choice and add a big bore kit!!  

Caleb

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Dogg.  Its not like that.

This is a case of having a good engine, a turbo and wanting to put it into somthing.

For your ZXMACHZ Ill need to go back to the drawing board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts