Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you love to ride but often find it difficult to coordinate schedules with your usual riding partners? Want to expand your network rather than riding alone? Like to ride during the week when the trails are smooth and less crowded? Like to venture out a little farther than you have in the past? If you answered yes to any of these questions I would like you to contact me.

My goal here to help connect people that truly love to ride snowmobile. Riding in small groups is safer than riding alone and can be a rewarding social experience. I have 3 or four distinct groups (based on riding style) that I ride with on a regular basis but still find it difficult occasionally to get riding partners when I would like to ride. All levels of experience welcome.

Drop me an e-mail and let me know a little about yourself, experience level, what you ride, how you like to ride and time of the week that you are available to ride. I will add you to my e-mail groups and let you know of the trips as I plan them. If there is snow I ride every week. My talents for finding the snow are well known with 2000 miles logged in Wisconsin last year. In a good year it is closer to 5000 miles. I live in rural Hudson Wisconsin and work at the capital complex in St. Paul. The type of work that I do allows me to plan my work and schedule a lot of Thursdays and Fridays for riding. Contact me at [email protected] or click on Suave-A-Boys above.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts