Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets head up! My friend can't go now, and this snow activity happens! I am throwing my sled together today. I am ready to go! I would love to tour the U.P. snowbelt or tag along with someone headed up that way!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've been reading about the trails not opening up till Dec. 16 because of hunting season, is this true? I'm ready to ride!! :p

·
Registered
425 Posts
i live in munising. weve got about 12 to 18 inches right now, just depending on the location. we are supposed to be getting blasted again tonight. they are saying around 10 inches by tomorrow. hopefully they are right. as for the trails. the season opens today, and there were alot of people out yesterday, so i wouldnt worry about the opening date too much. i was just on one of the main trails, and it wasnt in that bad of condition. i already have 150 miles on my machine this season :D

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I'm heading up next friday till sun/mon with Bill, Dooing the Doo. I'd go up with you this week but work calls.It's going to be a great winter. We are heading to the Grand Marai area he thinks.
Caleb

·
Registered
310 Posts
If I only had my license! :angry:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I live in northern michigan and hunting seson ended Nov 30 so snowmobile trails open today. It is snowing hard here to im about 1 hour south of the U.P

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by troy@Dec 1 2002, 01:12 PM
yeah, we are getting blasted as i type :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :p :) !!!
Hi Troy, I hope you keep reporting the conditions in your area, I'd like to come there this year, Thanks,Bill

·
Registered
425 Posts
well since last time i posted here, we got about 5 inches and its still going!!!! hope to see you guys up here soon

·
Registered
27 Posts
All norther and the U.P of michigan is under a winter storm advisery

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
We have a group going if you want to join up !Shoot me your number as i can't find it now Mach Z Mi .
Caleb

·
Registered
678 Posts
I was up there today, there is about 2 ft of snow in the western UP. The warm weather Fri. made for a lot of slush and wet spots. They were just starting to groom the trails around 10:00 this morning, we put on 100 miles today and a lot of it was rough going and if you aren't familiar with the area, I'd give it till at least next weekend for them to get the trails up good.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
was just up there this morning, alot of snow around iron wood, then it tappers all the way around there lots of snow in town.. wish i would have had a sled handy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts