Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about one more trip to the U.P. and takeing off Friday from work. Anyone else wanna go? We will go either Thursday night or leave friday morning early.

·
Registered
668 Posts
We are heading up this weekend too.  Where are you guys going?  We are in Grand Rapids.  We plan on leaving Thursday evening and going to Marquette.  Thurs. and Fri night we are staying in Marquette.  Sat. and Sun. night we are staying in Big-Bay. Driving home on Monday.  

The conditions i hear are the BEST!  and they are expecting more accumulations to fall starting as early as this Wednesday!  

anyone is welcome to join us,  more the marrier!  So far we have 3 guys from Grand Rapids, 2 guys from Traverse City, and a couple more from Marquette.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking Newberry, Munising, Grand Marais...Who knows. I just want to go for one last time. I guess I was just going to drive and stay wherever the snow looks good enough to ride on.

I just have to ok it with the wife tonight.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I'm going up with the wife also this Friday. Staying in Newberry. Probably head up towards the Taq. Falls on Saturday.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Wow! Sounds like fun!  I was thinking about going too. I just wish my truck wasen't a gas sucking pig!! Let me know where u guys are going.. Maybe we could all meet up!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone of us decides to meet up, we need to figure it out today-atleast I do so I can let the wife know.

I have another problem-my other vehicle is not running right and she wont let me take the Yukon unless the other vehicle is fixed-yet another problem-uuuggghhhh!!!!!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
The wife and I are heading up Thursday morning, this is our first trip to the UP, so we will probably just take it easy, she doesn't have a ton of seat time and we wouldn't want to hold anyone back.  If you see a white chevy ext cab 2500HD with a 2 place trailer with shield and a 02 ZR600 and 94 EXT 580 on them...that's us, give us a shout and tell us what happening.  Newberry/Trout lake?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Wow!  hope I get a chance to run into some of you this weekend.  

Friday we will be riding out of Marquette,  Sat and Sun we will ride out of Big Bay.  If anyone wants to join up with us, call me on my cell 616-822-0534 (leave a message - I will call back).

Or, if you see a HO with a 303 race number on the windshield and a Digatron mounted on the dash,  flag me down!  

Hope you all have a good trip-
happy trails,
Jon

·
Registered
739 Posts
I'll be staying at the Best Western. Probably won't get there 'til late Fri. night.  I'll be driving a dk. green '02 Chevy ext. cab with a white 4-place enclosed. If you see me on the trail flag me down. We'll most likely be going slow (my Mom is going, for the first time in about 20 years). We'll be in a group of four and my helmet has my name on it. Hope to meet some of you. Later, Butch.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Lots of snow, the most I've been in all year.

Out of Newberry...trails were excellent!  Seemed as though it was the beginning of January.  Had a great time, but ended to soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts