Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to ensure the uploads directory is available

I get this when trying to uplaod, I,m under 2 MB on pic???

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to ensure the uploads directory is available

I get this when trying to uplaod, I,m under 2 MB on pic???[/b]
Rev-Head,,,,,,,this has happend to me alot lately, if you keep trying it will finally go. Sometimes it takes 2-3 trys.. :confused: also are you trying to upload a jpg file?, or a file that Sw excepts?

Snow4

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Ditto, two days and numerous trys still can't upload. :cussing: :cussing:[/b]
Dean, have you tried to downsize your pics first and then upload them on here? if not, try that and see if they go.

Snow4

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dean, have you tried to downsize your pics first and then upload them on here? if not, try that and see if they go.

Snow4[/b]
I was under limit, wouldn't load, now it works using same pic,same size. :bash: If someone fixed it thanks if not, who knows :crazy:
Dean

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I was under limit, wouldn't load, now it works using same pic,same size. :bash: If someone fixed it thanks if not, who knows :crazy:
Dean[/b]
Rev-Head,,,, I went and looked at your pic ( beautiful sled btw) and then I clicked on your pic......It is a pretty big file and therefore may have been the issue with the server taking so many try's to upload it..

What I do is downsize my pic's to 640x480 pixels.....or 600x 800 pixels and they usually go right away. I know you were under your limit but I think the server is rejecting the bigger files moreso than the smaller ones and it's going to downsize them into a little file anyway ya know??

What I don't understand is some people are posting HUGE pics that are not downsized by the server at all......... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: They must be using a program or something I don't have. Idon't know...I'm just trying to help you so you don't have to try a zillion times to get a pic to load, because I'm looking forward to seeing some of your great shots of your new sled.....

Kind of like this one......hehe......you go Barb ! ! !
[attachment=41285:Bat_Doo_Bee__on_xp.jpg]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rev-Head,,,, I went and looked at your pic ( beautiful sled btw) and then I clicked on your pic......It is a pretty big file and therefore may have been the issue with the server taking so many try's to upload it..

What I do is downsize my pic's to 640x480 pixels.....or 600x 800 pixels and they usually go right away. I know you were under your limit but I think the server is rejecting the bigger files moreso than the smaller ones and it's going to downsize them into a little file anyway ya know??

What I don't understand is some people are posting HUGE pics that are not downsized by the server at all......... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: They must be using a program or something I don't have. Idon't know...I'm just trying to help you so you don't have to try a zillion times to get a pic to load, because I'm looking forward to seeing some of your great shots of your new sled.....

Kind of like this one......hehe......you go Barb ! ! !
[attachment=41285:Bat_Doo_Bee__on_xp.jpg][/b]
Thanks for info, Iwill do that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts