Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I mentioned last time that I gave a new dealer a try. I dropped the sled off a little over a week ago, and I picked it up on Friday. The service guy said that they found a displaced wire in the harness plug, and after they repaired it the analyzer showed that it was functioning properly. :)

I brought the sled home on Friday. On sunday I noticed that the stitching on the seat is coming apart. :cussing:

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Wow. I have the 800 SS and if the seat starts to rip i am going to go back to the dealer and whack him over the head with an exhaust pipe.... I am glad to hear they fixed the suspension problem.. I hope not to have ny this year on mine

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
570ss havent seen you around in awhile how did the first season go with those 570's? Rode a new one last year and man those things are a rip... best bang for your buck out there if you ask me, see ya round

·
Registered
357 Posts
The first season went great, for only 800 miles. Not much snow. As far as bang for the buck for a new sled, I don't see how you could do much better. They rip along pretty good and ride smooth and handle the big bumps (except the wifes SS quit working after about 500 miles). Too bad Cat decided not to have the SS in an affordable fan anymore. The 570 has great hole shots and tops out around 90 in the corn fields (speedo read of about 98 mph).

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Nice to hear a happy ending to a service problem for a change. Sounds like your new dealer is a keeper.
Rick :) :p :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts