Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering on up grading my sled to a 2006 MXZX 800 with 3500 km on it. The guy is asking $7000. Before I do this I was hoping to get some feed back from my fellow SW members. Anything would be great good and bad.

Thanks

·
Registered
443 Posts
from what i hear its a comfortable, fast, pretty light sled.

when you upgrade wanna sell me your mach? lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
It will be a big change from the Mach. :D Depends on your riding style but you will find the trails alot smoother even wjen they are rough

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
any leftover sleds up that way? great deals right now, may end tommorrow not sure. I am looking at a leftover 06 gade 800.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have had an F-2000 skid sled (FIII mind you) and I now have a Rev 800 adrenaline.

The ride and handling night and day. Different riding position, superior suspension, significant weight reduction, and rev platform. You see choppy sections of trail and smile.

The only downfalls I can see are:

1. You will probably give up some top end.
2. Nothing beats the sound of a triple.

IMO you won't regret it.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I think you won't have any regrets.

Just for price comparison, new 07 carryovers on non-X package sleds are going for high $9,000 Cdn. right now in our area. 600SDI is $9,100. With the X pkg. the most notable difference is the rebuildable shocks. Ooops, just reread your post and my prices are for Gades. Sorry, that's what I've been keeping an eye out for. But it'll give you an idea.

Jeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
i ride a 06 mxzx 800 ptek. love the chassis, love the ride. The x has a roller secondary that pulls like a train. upgrade, u won't regret it

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Son had an 04 MXZX 800, awesome sled, gas mileage was decent as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts