Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a add in the classfied for a used stator, but i was wondering if any one new of a place in Ontario that a guy could find used parts.  Like a Salvage yard or of a snowmobile wrecker.  I know about brownsliesure world all they have is new.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
bent toys in north bay, spoiled sports in scarborough, hey there are tons of them around how i got hold of them was get into the yellow pages on the net. i typed in snowmobile wreckers and salvage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
grn800. Why not ask your local cat dealer to call artic cat factory and see if you can get a stator for your sled from artic cat salvage. This is were a lot of the dealers get policy parts and other new parts from sleds that have been damaged or demo sleds. The price is  lower for these parts even though some are out of new sleds. Most of the time thay are about 1/2 the price of new. You have to go through your dealer and thay have to check to see if artic cat salvage has the part.  Just a thought. I have got sators and cyls from them through my dealer.
Taz800  

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice guys, it sure helps out alot.  I have done that with Arctic Cat back in 92' but wasn't sure if they still had that.

Thanks again GRN800
Dave

·
Registered
85 Posts
Check out ebay, there was one for a '99 on there last week that went for about $100.  You need to get one for a late model, they change them in '98 or '99.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts