Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I confirmed that the Uxbridge watercross is going to happen & it is this Sunday May 6 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: w00t w00t w00t

·
Registered
443 Posts
where and what time?
where as in where are they doing it in uxbridge?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where and what time?
where as in where are they doing it in uxbridge?[/b]
It is off of 23 (lakeridge rd) turn west at 47, 1st farm on the left. There should be signs on 23.

·
Registered
360 Posts
It starts at 11 AM to 4 PM
Not sure if I can make it yet, but hope to see some of you there :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if i'm coming through newmarket do i stay on 47 through town?? needs directions right from there.

thanks,

Joel[/b]
Drive through town if you are on 47, then you will see signs or you will see alot of cars parked at a farm. The farm is on the south side. If you can't find it & you are in Uxbridge, then ask someone.
Hope this helps :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So any one else attending?
May be there around noon for an hour or two of spectating[/b]
Looks like there will be some SW members there, some are running sleds. There should be about a 100 sleds. Looks like it's going tobe awesome day :thumbsup:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
any pics?[/b]
Sorry, didn't get any pics. To busy riding. The sled works awesome with all the changes I did. I didn't think a 500 would work this good. Last year when I ran the sled stock, it felt like I was going to sink at the end. Now I can play around & slow right down.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does anybody have any pics or vids :D Sorry that I didn't get any, by the time I was going to take some they stopped everybody from running. :huh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts