Snowmobile World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Ok IMO the biggest misunderstanding about reeds is that they don't help topend HP on most sleds and thats not my goal when I install them its entirely a throttle response thing. That being said a BMP pipe mod or timing key would be alot better investment to start with.

·
Registered
935 Posts
It aslo depends on the conditions of your current reeds. The cost of new ones for my sled were the same for Force 3. I bought Force 3 and gains a lot more top end and throttle response.

·
Registered
304 Posts
had a bog in my 05 carb f7, bogged when u pinch the throttle, put the v force threes in them and its gone, bottom end also seems stronger, but thats me, i also notice their might be better gas milage with them, but i could be wrong, not positive

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am a beleiver in the v force also, they seen to crispen up the lower throttle response and they are also taking volume away from your cases which is a good thing in the firecats.

·
10,054 Posts
You will gain bottom end snap but loose top end power with them. The actual opening that allows the air to flow in is smaller with the vforce, not allowing as much air to flow when your pinned. It is funny that when this discussion comes up, some people claim to show gains on the dyno and other claim they saw no difference at all on the dyno. I guess it just depends on the sled,,, works on some, doesnt on others,,,, kinda hard for me to throw the $$ up on something that may make no difference at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts