Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I had a romantic day out on the trails. It hasn't snowed more than a few inches in about a month but the trails are still good and it was warm and slushy enough to dig in. It stayed sunny all morning and when the rain/snow came it at 12:30, we were done anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sounds like you had a very nice day, My hubby and I went on our Valentines romantic ride on Friday night and Saturday.. rented a cabin in Cooke City, Montana and rode all day Saturday..

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes as you can see Strawberry Cheese Danish Pop-tarts are very romantic.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
That is very cool...Glad you two got out to enjoy your day. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Very nice pics, remember when Valentines day meant something to us as well but 25 years later it's just another day :sleepy:

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm using this thread to try and convince the wife to get in to sledding. I even told her she can use my old sled and, at her weight, jump right ahead of everybody on the lake. She thinks it will be too cold. Ha, every time I come back from sledding I'm dripping with sweat.[/b]
Remind her that it's only cold if you're the passenger. Tonight I had all 4 vents open on my jacket, and I didn't need a belaclava. Mom, was frozen (even though she doesn't go out on snowmobile at all). So I may be single, but all I typically hear from the females is "it's too cold". Not if you're dressed warm, and certainly not if you're working like a dog.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice pics, remember when Valentines day meant something to us as well but 25 years later it's just another day :sleepy:[/b]
Heh, it was just another day...to go sledding. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm using this thread to try and convince the wife to get in to sledding. I even told her she can use my old sled and, at her weight, jump right ahead of everybody on the lake. She thinks it will be too cold. Ha, every time I come back from sledding I'm dripping with sweat.[/b]
I wasn't going to post these again but here we go. My wife started fall 2005, same as me, after we decided the crowds at the ski area had just gotten too out of control. She isn't crazy for it enough to post on the internet about every stupid thing like I do, but she can definitely ride. Here are a few pics. She wasn't too cold in any of the following images.

I would recommend the full face mask and truly waterproof boots for lady-friendly riding.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
I bought her an x-team jacket like mine, but when I was going to buy her bibs she told me not to waste the money because she can just use her snowpants, and she won't go out enough to justify it. I tried telling her she won't like it without the right gear. Oh well, I look at the bright side- I won't ever have to find a babysitter this way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts