Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the show this year I saw some sun shades that velcro to your existing shield. Has anyone used these yet? Seems like a good concept if the velcro holds up. It would probably be a pain though trying to keep the shades from getting scratched since you would be installing and removing it every day.

·
Registered
799 Posts
We've used them for several years now. I really like them. I keep a soft fabric bag in my saddle bag to put it in when the sun goes down so that it doesn't get scratched.

Jacqui.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
sounds cool-can anyone post a pic or advise a web site??i've been looking for something like this.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I grabbed a card from their booth...will look when I get home and post the info.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
My brother & I have used them for a while now. I'd highly recommend them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Jacqui, welcome to the forums. SWRules Whereabouts do you ride in Ontario? Not a lot of riding spots near Windsor :(

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thanks Revrnd.

The most my sleds see of Windsor is being worked on in my garage. My partner lives on a trail system between Woodstock and Kitchener, so we usually ride there. He's moving next month, so we won't have the trails running right behind his house anymore, but I think they should still be close by.

We try to do a couple of trips north every year. Don't know if finances will allow this year, but we sled with friends in Katrine. That Seguin Trail sure takes a beating, though!

Jacqui.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just bought one,go to www. polar-optics.com you can order on line.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Originally posted by jacqui583@Oct 29 2002, 04:43 PM
we sled with friends in Katrine. That Seguin Trail sure takes a beating, though!

Jacqui.
Head up towards Powassan. The Almaguin Highlands are great to ride thru. Mind you I see in the Near North newpaper that there has been some trail changes.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by REVSTER@Oct 29 2002, 06:01 PM
I just bought one,go to www. polaroptics.com you can order on line.
Have not seen these before, I don't even know how they work. I could not get this page to display properly. Does anyone have any pics?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sorry snowfreak I left a - out of the web address .The correct address is www.polar-optics.com :doh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts