Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Dan,

I don't have a problem setting up any forum that users want but I need those users to show me this interest. I have yet to receive any emails, PM's that the interest is there. There is no sense of creating a forum that only 3 or 4 users will use.

Have them post here or contact me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi Dan and Corey - I did vote in the online poll, but thought I would send along my opinion anyway.  I think the vintage section is a great idea.  True, it may see limited use at the beginning, but I strongly believe it will pick up and it will also encourage others to get into the vintage machines.  And if it inspires just one person to rescue a beautiful sled from the past, it will have been worth it.

By the way, what is a PM?

Thanks for listening, guys!

Scott/Thundercatzr

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Hi Dan and Corey - I did vote in the online poll, but thought I would send along my opinion anyway.  I think the vintage section is a great idea.  True, it may see limited use at the beginning, but I strongly believe it will pick up and it will also encourage others to get into the vintage machines.  And if it inspires just one person to rescue a beautiful sled from the past, it will have been worth it.

By the way, what is a PM?

Thanks for listening, guys!

Scott/Thundercatzr[/b]
Thanks Scott.

PM stands for private message. It has to do with your forum messenger whereas you can send private messages (sort of like emails) to other forum members.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts