Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all!!!

i am posting these sleds for a friend of mine as he dosn't have a puter.

1976 massey chinook 295 twin this sled is in very good condition just give a tune and go.it has been stored inside for many years. $500.00 obo

1977 yamaha gp 440 this sled is also in very good condition just give a tune and go.it to has been stored inside for many years. $500.00 obo

1980 yamaha 300 it is in fair condition,seat has a few cracks in it and the track is fair. $200.00 obo

all 3 sleds run very well and the hoods and tunnels don't have a scratch on them. sorry i didn't take any pics as i didn't have my camera with me yesterday.but i will be going out there next weekend and i will try to get some pics to post.for contact info just p.m me and i will send it to you.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just learned a little something about the massey! i don't know how true it is but i was told that the chinook later became the scorpion. maybe someone with a little more knowledge on vintage sleds might be able to confirm this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
just learned a little something about the massey! i don't know how true it is but i was told that the chinook later became the scorpion. maybe someone with a little more knowledge on vintage sleds might be able to confirm this.[/b]
Around 1975 or so Scorpion started building sleds for Massey.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts