Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About three years back maybe more. I went to a VSCA ride in at Lake Sacandaga in Northville New York. I had a blast it was tons of fun they had lots of parts and vintage stuff for sale and to look at, they had lake races. I have been trying to find out if they still do this ride in because I would want to go again. Everybody I have E-mailed regarding this ride in has not been able to e-mail me back. Well if you guys know anything reply of drop me an e-maile thanks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yes, we are last time I checked the VSCA want ads there was a membership number of over 4300

Bob   #1752

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just checked the web site and didnt see any info on the eastern ride in. I guess they dont do it anymore. I had a lot of fun at that ride in. It was sponsored by VSCA. I see a couple of independant clubs that are sponsoring rides around here as well so maybe I'll check that out. I am not as big vintage head but I do like the crowd, Everyone seems to be into each others rides and not to "my sled is better then yours". Thanks for the reply guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts