Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate an engineer at mikuni right now. You know those two towers that hold the pin for the float that your always worried your going to break. Well guess what I just broke it I'm always so carefull and the dumb thing still broke. Anyone know what this is going to cost me and any good places to get a used carb from.

·
Registered
168 Posts
WELL THAT SUCKS!!! not sure how much it is going to cost, but at least it is not a plastic seat like mine. For my 38's they want $60.00 bucks a piece for the float bowl assembly. ie: needle, seat, and float bowl are all sold as one on mine, I hope you do not have the same!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well, can't find the Round Slide Mike's, but Denniskirk.com has the flat slides for around 155 a peice.... why not get the flats instead of the rounds if you gotta replace the whole carb????

Just my $ .02

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully I figured out a way to fix the carb that I broke. Thanks steveCZ thats a good idea. I'll have to look in Dennis Kirk otherwise round slides seem to run $120 a peice.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Don't buy anything yet ! I have a bunch of carbs laying around. I will check this out tomorrow and let you know.

Auggie

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok Auggie thanks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well zr500, you got lucky. I found a 38mm Mikuni round slid carb body. Send me a PM as to where to send it.

Auggie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts